Powered by Blogger.

Are you a BlackBerry Addict that simply can't wait to get your hands on the new BlackBerry Storm? If you are, you might want to take a few minutes (or hours, or days…) to poke through the new BlackBerry Storm 9530 manual that has appeared online.

To download the BlackBerry Storm 9530 user manual, click here (249 page PDF file weighing in at 1.18MB).

I have to admit, I didn't really have any questions in-mind about the device… I simply want to get my hands on it to see if I like it or not. But if you do have any questions, or simply want to read through the out-of-the-box documentation for the Storm, go ahead and give it a download. The manual covers all of the basics, from using the phone to using the camera, media browser and more. There's even a chapter on the beloved 'BrickBreaker' game that comes standard on all BlackBerry devices. Enjoy!

[Via: CrackBerry.com]